Monday, April 13, 2009

Going on an egg hunt

On Saturday morning we went to the park for Alex's first Easter egg hunt. We got there just in time for the 10:00 start time.

There were hundreds of eggs, but the hunt was over by 10:03! Alex found two and a half eggs! Here he ponders whether he really wants to put the eggs in his basket.

Nope, it's more fun to bang them together.

What fun streamers!
This is probably the reason he learned how to say "hat" that day!


I think this purple dinosaur from my egg would look great on your nose, Grandma!
Would you like to play with it?

What's that in the sky?


Alex points out the balloon floating up to the sky.

Alex meets his first clown. Notice his posture--he's clearly wary of that strange-looking person!












1 comment:

susie lauber said...

darling darling photos. And you have yourselves a very handsome and talented boy. I want to kiss him. Can I marry him? Can you ask Navid? Thanks :)