We went to the library today, so that I could sign up for a library card and get some books. Yes, this is a necessity for me! After getting my card, our first stop was the children's section, where we checked out Alex's first library books. He quite enjoys the two books that we got.
When I was trying to snap a picture of him enjoying one of the library books, I found out that we seem to have entered a new developmental stage that I was not expecting. Alex has now decided that the camera is utterly fascinating, and stops whatever he was doing to try to get that shiny silver thing whenever it comes out. Sigh. But at least I was able to get some cute shots of him crawling over the books to get to the camera! And only a few minutes later he had become used to the camera again, so I caught him "reading" one of his favorites, Yummy Yucky.

1 comment:
Hi Lara, I am enjoying your posts and photos. What a cute kid! How is Navid? How can I communicate with him? How is your new place in Sacramento? How are you doing in the new context?
Post a Comment