Monday, March 30, 2009

Trip to the zoo

Sorry for not posting for so long. Now I have a lot to catch up on from March! Here's a trip to the zoo that Alex and I took at the beginning of the month. It had been raining for about a week, so we were both just desperate to get out of the house. Alex seemed mildly interested in some of the animals, but most were too far away or too lethargic for him to care very much. He had a blast playing with the big frog, though. He also very much enjoyed the park benches, dirt, and trash cans! I realized during this trip that it's best to stick with parks for now, until he can appreciate the more exotic attractions.

Alex at the giraffe enclosure. Don't see the giraffes? Well, neither did he, because they were just too far away to notice!


With a web this size, how big is the spider?

I wish they had a petting zoo near here!

A red panda! It was very active, and very fun to watch. For me, anyway!

Alex in his Ergo, me with my glasses (it's nice to have my contacts again!), and a red panda sleeping in the back. You may have to click on the picture to be able to see the panda.

This family walked past, and Alex decided he wanted to join them. Wait up!

No comments: