Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alex speaks

Here's a short video of Alex talking to his daddy, who you can hear offscreen.







Here's my new favorite picture. What a face!










He is growing so quickly. I don't notice it as much since I see him every day, but my friend Becky who sees him every few weeks always remarks about how much bigger he is than the last time. He is trying to sit up most of the time, and once he's sitting (with support), he wants to stand. He most prefers to stand facing the person holding him, and keeps his arms out for balance. It looks a little like he's a bird trying to fly. Yesterday I had him on the bed, and decided to let him try to sit up without any added support. So I helped him sit up, then let go. He fell over onto his side. We tried again. Again he fell over, then looked at me and stuck out his lip like he was about to cry. I guess he's not quite as ready to sit as he would like to be!


Speaking of the lip, here it is:


No comments: