Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Easy Naps


I wish all my goals were achieved this easily! Yesterday Alex fell asleep in his crib at every single nap time. Once I tried to put him in the crib without swaddling him, and that was the time he took longer. After I swaddled him, he went right to sleep.


The only time he didn't fall asleep in the crib yesterday was at night. We ended up putting him on the bed between us, and I sang the sleepy boy song to him. Amusingly, my singing put my husband to sleep before my son!



Today he even fell asleep in his stroller as I walked to the post office. That was great, since the last time we went there he cried his heart out. It's nice to see such progress! He was a little sick yesterday--slight fever and perhaps some diaharrea--so I hope he continues sleeping so well once he's completely better.


No comments: