Adventures in Motherhood
About Me
Lara
A new mom with her first blog.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(41)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(67)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(10)
Suspended solids and multi-tasking
Solids
All tummy, all the time
Trip to the aquarium
Watch what you say
Determination
Alex and the baby in the mirror
Look what I can do now!
Jump! Jump!
Traveling
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(3)
Visitors
Monday, August 11, 2008
Alex and the baby in the mirror
Thought I'd show you how much he loves the baby in the mirror (see post below). I'm not really happy with these shots though. Anyone have any tips for taking pictures in the mirror?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment