Monday, August 25, 2008
Trip to the aquarium
We went to Monterey Bay Aquarium on Saturday. Alex did great with all the crowds, and with all the driving. He most enjoyed looking at the fish in the kelp forest. Navid wished I had brought the other carrier for Alex, but I find the sling easier to use, so he made do. Aren't they cute?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Lara,
I'm not sure how I first found your blog, but I love reading it. Your last entry (about your little one having that "accident" on your hubby's face) was priceless. Not the goo, but the unconditional love that Dad showed for his son. And this photo of Dad and son at the aquarium is priceless. What joy they are having! And what love. Anyway, thank you for letting the public view your blog. I am enjoying it :)!
Anne P. (I was a missionary at the ARC in 2001, and taught English there :)
Hi Anne,
I think you left Athens right before I got there, because I remember hearing a lot about you! I'm glad you are enjoying the blog and reading about our little family. Alex does bring a lot of joy to us--we have so much more fun watching him experience everything for the first time! Take care, and thanks for letting me know you are reading! Lara
Hi Lara,
Yep, that was it! I left Athens in May 2001 and I think you came soon after. Ah, what a wonderful experience I had in my action-packed months there :) And what a cool twist that you met your hubby there! Anyway, blessings to you all, and I shall continued to enjoy your blog :)
Anne
Post a Comment